What is On-The-Job Training (OJT)?
SELACO WDB realizes that hiring and training new employees is a investment of time and money.
On-the-Job Training assists employers offset the training costs of new employees.
An OJT can help your business keep more of its hard-earned profits.
How Does it Work?
- OJT is a “hire-first” program in which the employer agrees to hire, train and retain the individual. The employee belongs to you: however there is no obligation to retain an employee that does not work out.
- SELACO WDB will reimburse up to 50% of the wages paid, for Full Time employment up to 4 months; starting wage must be $10.00 or higher per hour..
- You customize the training..
- Once the training is complete, you send an invoice for the hours worked during the OJT period, and we will reimburse you.
How Does Your Company Benefit?
EXAMPLE of “OJT Reimbursement” dollars to your company:
- You pay the employee $15.00/hr.
- SELACO WDB reimburses you $7.50/hr. for 500 hours
- Reimbursement total = $3750.00
- Now, multiply that by 2, 3, or more employees!
Let us Fill Your Skill Gap
(800) 481- 6555
SELACO WDB Business Services